Re: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Fri, 15 January 2021 21:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=kQtj5a5wsRt7Y8lYjZBrHHPMfl+Jiv6MrpIYZPrEABo=; b=DxPXqPZtb157/OQQ1By+KMX2Zj/mo6NCC//2w68obON3PB0jUPdYawvlJ03CEP9nkS B8Zur5nM02/a5ma9Z6qCSvRqNySL6L+l0l41/fKsfmA3Rb8K1lmuK3F4eVvrJBwOejI8 z2yR5ryGMAEnbd9FLy/lMzsevmBSMgbcVB69Ge5GgimL3+LnvlpkFlcmnZ2tbZl2pRx2 /Io80zuIhzdmpIVa0S+9Mxjz1q/fhPuUrqlUDo1yjOTn70JGNleg1IllY+svddjhcY1h zts5cF3AzmM/uZErZm/jniZl+5Z2VExBGgadxGaPArZV+KvPO8XJ5N5GHWhf9iJVHlNX C/nA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=kQtj5a5wsRt7Y8lYjZBrHHPMfl+Jiv6MrpIYZPrEABo=; b=kxjCQ8WnaBfXofov+F9g7GpJeIzdfhCfF/1auSnAGAzDRNiMN1UVtvxVcFsP9faCOz asfBkW8uzEo7dlUPuEZ0Y3LcVzMwnPqHglFDRoTHUT95JgUAUp9Hw+b94Ply8ucLZy/+ JoAIMkGXoB/pldMbDW97GHaMCBaJ/QzQ+dQXQw8tSMzrdkITgn1+pBUpvBS9yqficm6X EeeiLpU+rhTL8z+ly1L3YLKLcLiMqj8CHsackhO96GsUQEiJsTiCam5QKbuj2oKMYpcW vbpeSeMvThiVy8STziJLBL68Abqh5YMCRpQ3ElFtRdjBQ3SQMWuFlQpPjRO/QMl6iR0d KaAQ==