Re: [dhcwg] [EXTERNAL] Re: I-D Action: draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Wed, 13 January 2021 00:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=23ezr3MIV4Qd4fs2S/kipy6PQbM7fEqPGsJA9jPuDjU=; b=f1IgOPPd5qCy3FcN8wscAc3r22E3lPk0AZ7TzK/OtNMFE7iDae0GuyYsAgzdb1VgB3 hYm1P14/tNj/Y9QyHU82oyFosU2pc6DH/NllJObGWTfesBsIqoELSMCueb44MnKsG63z HKDVo39/JDmOJpnJt8aZIaVMxYmnGnudp4uBb1jxEf0yYTJfA9XKM0m3A6B+bpcKFQ9H lAORMd2IzRkNX1PbiIW33EdU0lyCiQHGu/U8ZJ2CJJvHUZ4iseTjU3IFGcEr2CrywMjT TlXLH4rw/IAGZfyMirltTOfgMjW9ExQjh0J/0vDmhjLzHwwSpgRi1tQpiDRfj7wcs6Kl h77A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=23ezr3MIV4Qd4fs2S/kipy6PQbM7fEqPGsJA9jPuDjU=; b=i0wYvGxybY/0Tzm9gAaVujGw+dSu1sYOZDMbqJuBrrPdLO7QWwF6BciRa1Xk4T3GrY t13v1wypD4J+hPtr5S2CHWi6zTou8f0mhdGEkBmEQXjssa+X0aIMKP5ZJwLaSzQd65ia q5Yd3xISJkVEhQ3HVtJ25fE4Ja6xNG0mY9Es90Gq4gJzz/1XD8nghvDOuapkiS+UEoRK f+INgZhNqcqKCHE8AWQh6RUb6j2SkEEJzzNFG4Of12XuByC1ml9c6UrBpqj2fLXjs/1t 4r/worZVpbDVM6zO7RTuUnUemIT6/YSKV9fEoxk/yT7Fe+Z1IBqAQqkkTe9K9A78ZWz+ 5Gog==