Re: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26573; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392836191; x=1394045791; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Sr9eL9a2X6AglcIRtbISpYCZ8VPN2kkR2VBynTvvpGk=; b=gn4ZvW2VkCPpoqIHQVVQ7ifRT1ZVKWpcniRTf0UogeHhNib65I8LYh5t wy+M1OKozlXbcCvxtDsX07u6gG+570k3Xnlz++13L7+rQin60WnJP1TZ1 EdG8YHz2AR9wMmyO43tYbSlWUeMhX59B/RiEjVD8LoUZMcmilL6YBvyrM Q=;