[dhcwg] Comments on draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-02.txt

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Thu, 27 August 2015 02:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10785; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440642953; x=1441852553; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=0ZX54UpvlxDCPJ0LY+UsW1xHJZpID1rNE18Mwbd4OzY=; b=TO05WWyS51rvDQadhZ0IjsXYaukHWne7d8fIkGsUgw1w8iNi+cOHb+In IqretStKL5VYvTbxC1SkOXz8IB2YNV7F0r+0rBkQsvHZri2JMS+4XxFj4 bnD7S4Jxbo9b35y1sJJZlI/6fcVajlNZH+71bdAU/7Z5uFiv16TOp9cwu 4=;