Re: [dhcwg] WGLC on draft-ietf-dhc-mac-assign-01 and draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-01 - respond by Nov. 17

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Mon, 13 January 2020 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EgVP3shMdwL2Zx9kRM8RSGFPinMY4GReG8A25JPd568=; b=kmSjrwGprjr8dlqvDRco9jHpSzGoUs2DVuihmGXF2NUURltMj0Nc65pKpSUo58vxPk A0na38QH+HkIX2zqVj1p1StQo4u1d9kIJ1UFCBTfuuJ72v46zFOjqBT76vy6oqeG3kTV k98nQr4QsosodF4yPBql5g7m4aNf43YOPGRrU5xlSAU0zaAulhK7NbuK3EU/l+ujJfMV +naROWug7dYceJzLcqNGtKenbMwPiTLqbDVinxGIXXawzBNjSnz7Nr9EW6DSRDrsfIg2 b8zgcN1Al2H8OwIvvZeXvUWnH7M0YXew6kC3nFFkRv+OCgYgH3HiJnr45kNiNwga8BfY hosw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EgVP3shMdwL2Zx9kRM8RSGFPinMY4GReG8A25JPd568=; b=CiNR/Zea+QzQ44XfaMV47rloCj5hxY/Xhj8PFRf1T68Qati2nnAkpsYBMjGwX3VML3 QwIA2qKIjab2PrgA4krlrYBlGNCw7+iQlK1tB1MYCfz/LzjuDRx5C9XIW0rERB9OATyZ 1/r+73ExPNZcuolDFAROZ6A4f39sByva2fbym3BtLkdtb9fQ5upX8AbtugP52TPtlPzM fxhuiWGUHVTY/HUg9gVJwDSL+qp0nGA3JA02PNnL77Yk4RmPTBIp1AG6K7c/yncdU5QF IZ5Q63jSTrL67E2Vs6Ci9XDhXNOTlsDg1ZwT1ihjkGKCV8XS2loJUovzd0Wt2JcWyY+A 3Qpw==