Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis-08 - Respond by May 30th, 2017

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Fri, 26 May 2017 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14838; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1495821380; x=1497030980; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=X2pXEatC/C82ntTLDmibJLzWzCN2Nf4F8NIcITOj4p0=; b=gERZ8Zknddv45rk8MQolyP/H07HMA+U/LsXuJzEl5/MupISavY/YIplX KY2zqBfvOeM0TyYVfXs4Qbn4lyh55/kMNn/oAKOQczerq57ereuMImZHc yk7PP5ou8wi2vXQTh4PFJAlR5+IO5p9dFG5GK4Cr5S/ii6vtYVHynwOyT s=;