Re: [dhcwg] WG Adoption Call draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-02 - Respond by Dec 18

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Sat, 21 December 2013 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8714; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1387666462; x=1388876062; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=PO43O1I+njgHc1BlNd5IM6oeWppBXNcf7yCy0HmBbdk=; b=YIVH4rxfr5qdQRn4mlF/mouQMQ2OHa5ytqmKMCbvVfHUqUVQlS6aTxj0 nWc1IainPq6nDhc0wBPUkw4o2p3MlSmcdHY3NpHrmLvSAqIAsaJLMHBiW D5EYKPDzqerNOjeqieAGiGYhfha+BFpSLPCI/3VAEqUS0i6c1D3gZnqRQ s=;