Re: [dhcwg] Load Balancing for DHCPv6

Andre Kostur <akostur@incognito.com> Tue, 18 September 2012 16:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=RUYIXZJXocoG3z8gJwSIlemnJ59yALUhwFHmpVIXDdg=; b=W5h0rkMHcyYTu8YBnBL1Eu0sX0z+piV9RjmJUoIGK9VcjZKaVi4lvCddJzL9Z3eD28 oT+qmAMeRqhlbxfik7VInDCmZTgOoCtl+ZJjV2sgfpQB0Jugau13ASf1gZBgsUx0Lfa9 29dc6XImUCQu+eGpH+ZSuro9/MkD2R3gzEsCQzuv46tU3rTbiGYMWs2Zze1mIvDbmHYE ZxOOqKMquxRhgVA6fKv3blnx6QCIU4iVz9z1Tug8xhdGhQiB7BEXSB03Q7z0Wq+U5aO2 qOTKhQxWGNK92KuMQnFJKdRw9R9zvajTQ2qgPyRCOgyDLp+D4/r0L7CislAgB/fC9CgM eNQw==