Re: [dhcwg] Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Fri, 31 July 2020 09:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eQyVWBD3sm3dV/y3BIavbonFRBGn2EtieFLur435gwE=; b=dGbgJkHBpVCyB8WjoyWYPwy9AA2wdvTyDq3GLS5OfTqgEHEUYniEt4NOu4/LIg0D+w /hDMDlclgaDA+4kgeiRn04pCLSG2ZTKamaWez4rTqm3YWxLHxs/LsFQGeYemxM5CIM/w uti0j1bltb+5vz+bRCX/LP1E4LF9eP4N3J1iMn29qtueu/6+ifIBd4MPeo0qLhIbI0a3 NDByybpD+9XEjoI3WJRrQd0uhrgr6ebJwE3qNIOdtz+2Eg9j5ajwOj/SKmceMuITWuTr W4je8NMyjRqdjicuSPZrBiqxtFHArYvwDzIYwXtgH3ToegZeJX2mYVfazzQ4lyQNN2OF AQBw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eQyVWBD3sm3dV/y3BIavbonFRBGn2EtieFLur435gwE=; b=tXQIZsvo3fSniC4lzoD7AYS3AkIUm3hnpWAstkuXHK0pc4N0k281MvdWjbLyJAKMsF +arY6fZWjad2crswQyQ5v3t0fnelkEin2cCKFGKdbsjfEoajj4M6nmv5N5Zu4lu8gVo3 RJ3fFroZe1t9CfSU60tlLiIV9PWahJPmLjpsNxzJD0ipeTpng2UCGqXDFcZ/zKpbf1pz qYghzXGJjnHpCqCRlAf9bc2K2EhINMbpOMY/SV7AZmOIRDZUVo/Ypg+VtLXpV6Gtw69a KbNDBwqV4WtPbTcOTSG8OtS2ZTOCEpTlqDcpoOXc6n6Pz1mHaggLeh1sOZociVFZxJ/z OY3Q==