Re: [dhcwg] Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-08

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 19 May 2020 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ai/2tmIwItD15yzJRDge/vUFRheUyjSyLM0x4TMrOaQ=; b=NpqWI7IGb8dlHSNzSrLTcOkxVHpZ0ODC6fkYx72HYzdnlYA+Nm48koXzCNLLo0TaU7 Q7zOEJt0UzM4+6ZyqpaMv4aRRGvmkLAlIMLsQfm33ME4/tqXm4rxi+UYnCOFc4eWYsb+ J32ukFxfcqga1oeEzE7jWtUNXnG4MStUkzOsLx3Zpi5IcXPJaTe/qQ0dyzUL77gKlfcr iyw0h7iIV33altOD6V0/+tBDWsudx5L3aQyLUR8GhKNaTz6GUP/zkJoDSeb1lOu2G9dL 3IMTNdEbc9BC5Hga9SfJLcrLeM3VsZIrFrWevFVNp7Yig12tPyJbVv0x73sZ7RPjrPVF 574A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ai/2tmIwItD15yzJRDge/vUFRheUyjSyLM0x4TMrOaQ=; b=k4rykUBdvvI8ekWyOQvR+4wP92LvBQXBgrQBif9WFkc10XwFV+OB2//DTnOFktKz9k o7Un7lelUYyLnjjyFCgN1I/VZQudLXPt0uBBvcTMQdYQ76thqAAFkKeLZV9LAcK5Ivh/ zw3bKjO1jmGDcH20SG++ZlELgainexsDxccY08Y9F1XJYvsvBFbJ1n0O2YnqzwGZoFji uSfH/7pTqqURQCDN6PG1/OufXqagte3DniyiJVZdC0LL8rvse5ihzECx8HvUj6a+ouWG b8a3iFNZbnLWWlNYJvmHhNMrWPVf11drSGbJlLPA8m0a+lHEXBq7EnFpWXW0ocF5dmRU T4vg==