Re: [dhcwg] [EXTERNAL] Re: I-D Action: draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01.txt

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Fri, 15 January 2021 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1610737057; bh=wfHcU+uDiGlaiEaT76+sGwP3+7FlXetfINGItslCHBM=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=YDrJQ3MTA0fDY/B2WsIPqxJc7UN9ASpG6hQKbX4dKbGb/5Jd6JcQLOZH3SdaIpG8Q CSontLTqnFrpuB/1UddD+0soFk9X9DDyXZn23aEwJywKX4jVGABEQIxkxCAB6bqnK8 GIm69qA7l2JGQUl44cUMcDtLbq7wZtamUBMfyCtgszwPt0qT0LZ3+N3/Ou3lA8sjK3 DmbUoJjwhTHV5v8nt6s9lr/DzOIh4gT9T0Id8+CTi1jwW/YoID3TVJEXOyyHu/9U3i hi7oECr+2/KHA7LpkUH+O5Ogs/OWSoHq+SMl9ThoPxHggHn5vWLibK4Kx4rJkIuZVF k12tROFH94LyA==