Re: [dhcwg] Anyone interested in continuing draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt?

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Fri, 23 August 2013 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=/kWdYwIbJwRQe7h5Q6Wdi7N1H++s7Ly7DIbhAVbqOKk=; b=bDkUVEVvp16K/0GWlvYHf1zywB1CA1zvo10dZsByfiIcWI/MPEFOJkKu6C+bZq54wP pkTkRFDyKeGGfZlF/yfSK9QFTrhQB/O2GlH3JnXR5c7Q8r5GcWhZ4+Q+bUiyhnYl3SWf 8kXS0hfSz9INsqC4rLvOq6uuEH2QzKj9YXPVY2BqJBgT0BCfShMf0Ov8fzmdYx04g0Yj dPjZwWmyii04KvMvp7IMfYOp5uHx4JjyRO472eNTHh9XSZhwhmQxloslQIAl+bufKbHx Ko1juZNN43vixxwT0wrGxiReG6Cst6ICLucGjNsBcfrEebuiphwtvZsl/BaumAyiUzIl v2Vg==