[dhcwg] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07: (with COMMENT)

Robert Wilton via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Thu, 13 August 2020 10:42 UTC

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-dhc-v6only@ietf.org, dhc-chairs@ietf.org, dhcwg@ietf.org, Bernie Volz <volz@cisco.com>, volz@cisco.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 03:42:15 -0700
Subject: [dhcwg] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07: (with COMMENT)

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only/

COMMENT:

Hi,

Thank you for your work on this document, I found it easy to read.

I have a few minor comments/nits that may help improve this document:

Minor comments:

Would it be helpful for the the term dual-stack need to be defined (or the
definition imported)?

    6.  Security Considerations

    ... could be considered a security feature.

Perhaps better for the security ADs to comment, but I wasn't sure whether this
is so much a security feature, or instead just reducing the possible attack
surface.

Nits:
"such approach" => "such an approach"
"IPv6-Only" => "IPv6-only"? (for consistency with other terms)
"operate in IPv6-only network" => "operate in an IPv6-only network"
"Strictly speaking IPv6-only ... " => "More precisely, IPv6-only ..."
" ... declaring a host or (strictly speaking, a host interface) IPv6-only
capable ..." =>  "... declaring a host (technically, a host interface) as
IPv6-only capable ..." "Hypothetically it" => "Hypothetically, it" "in
IPv6-only environment" => "in an IPv6-only environment" "via NAT64 service" =>
"via a NAT64 service"