Re: [dhcwg] 3rd & *FINAL* try before ABANDONING draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-04.txt

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Wed, 27 November 2013 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:thread-index:content-language; bh=K/6393VmRFbfsK9imSvu1+AnxqVV8D61TGr7kjYO7dA=; b=bdIgRBwtqXtab0bzNBVN4QpYJdKJahG05qUupk89ClyxbmFjt6uBymN/fxpmdHBYBo el54k6YTJQA6NKx+p5pBMmKTfsPKSa8hARkAifDFS07ZzcQMCrYRtb+oMNsw4TRSC/J7 qORdSDy2HbJfbeZHfMRjb3Fe/RgauUsz3IAZF0q2wxvqNJhzBg1gQykoVfc8zBJZ3BCp v+TAbmsdv6BYPfF/A4X5ZbvMz08u7P1fBrnjgbGOWRSbdsacsDmXp7U1r4Zf4upDG0UZ T2K0vaTmXIrinAxU3QNcSRNJu/6uT9okOyNc65vsmKKVUsz9aT+UGb7U2CabGyFxIyjq bW0w==