Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-02 - respond by April 27, 2014

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 28 April 2014 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24944; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1398694374; x=1399903974; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=6Os0ObjT7Juo/XjINwdEwgLA4TEn47l64vq2YhIoAT8=; b=jLWUAV3guyKCTOC3pJUmv0SDJqNs8LGGd440IOvpQVqjlU1EUnoX+8G6 5EQDrLNMdLlkY9zoU2zIt46CheOb7aFEahJFJzwvXyhGMMsHFNyQuMzae XsvYgEpRVxb4TeAVDKIbfuYB/QCVoFqTLVxnJ14FvRnxCIyrBcRlHVNUb 8=;