Re: [dhcwg] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04: (with COMMENT)

kkinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Thu, 02 February 2017 16:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4938; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1486052757; x=1487262357; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=aOtgjqBr5VLX0CINbwZLtgV9/lMCkFoMdgwAtN6DETQ=; b=hbEb8MbQE0V3A8idaL4+OrFsxEsf+L9+dRl0rGdFfd1+T+ob0BM94Buc gNf/upw/nljEg94xvYMMfrMJ0DB0KaZOKQBS6ysQFGJFfygSO0KLKCrXd ZHuFnkdhXcvTXwd7HrkRjCBt9aJRG3/42X1KDprd8qHbWqGHlwVkP649v g=;