Re: [dhcwg] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

kkinnear <kkinnear@cisco.com> Wed, 01 February 2017 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7689; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1485966510; x=1487176110; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=1qw18UclONluZrxyGd4pptRfJr63C5hOGxMJKyF7Rd8=; b=JIFb0Tf7z9EpeCj5qr54lfR/eB2OWnD15hzjeXBGoaD1RoSMbaI7i8G2 Dvgrr7GSFWGnUsafO4rUGGnVrR+MMmwt4EdM+IfmNJmDGBB2E0zrHUm7q mPiaJOA/mLeiHcfLbtM2wwkhzqy37Lf2GsU83SbZWaGFuVPvo2CXGdyvu o=;