[Diffserv-interest] path computation algorthm in diffserv nodes..

"rajesh revuru" <rajeshrevuru@hotmail.com> Wed, 15 August 2001 03:49 UTC

From: rajesh revuru <rajeshrevuru@hotmail.com>
To: diffserv-interest@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:42:52 +0000
Subject: [Diffserv-interest] path computation algorthm in diffserv nodes..
Sender: diffserv-interest-admin@ietf.org

hi eerveryone,

iam a graduate student at syracuse university Newyork...and iam new to this mailing list..iam working in the areas of the "path computation algorithms using two two metrics (using the cost of the link, and delay constraints),

please anyone suggest any previous works in this area iam really interested in that  area,

please excuse me if i would have sounded like a amateur in presenting my issue...

thanks a lot ,and waiting for your responses

Rajesh Revuru