Re: [Dime] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-11

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 08 October 2012 17:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DvWnnNe9gwL58ZzSLvx2fDmeW+DHgNZyJ/zBR0qrcC4=; b=QrXTvh35QLhsYKEBrjTZh4RDJzid44fLvgjKFa34yj45VcCiCeXDkbuSUiFg2mLJCk OQ5GFGmeG4PScRu/C8O8eHvqmOPg/WgIbQtGZxiXCn2dao6DRu6RXM22WUE49aoS/3qK 3289cay5RWysjlh7EPRbWalnELv1VDJrauDsqIKCZzeqKkfDghrPkOVgHkXkNSlCs2bs 6FEXGo0piv0Ck4XFtmYrgpKaAwsMYpE0A2Qrc/v1LTQvkC/TceSp7xkfRowLT5ibibHp eGhux1LMDU3XPWQhE3OfOuRgzX52KESDck9k9ZuIuLasTNlMF1WVFp77/IyXzcw4SSKe mjTQ==