Re: [Dime] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6733 (4210)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 13:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7291; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1421240739; x=1422450339; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yvDoCwvQsUXn9EFeo1kHZlWUM3a0YOYPbV+HFSehozA=; b=A+EZ6rcT7nCbPevWwQc0wJnHASBmU9grvG2RSJqMtTdfzRgNPV2gdjLF g1Dnm5JITc1r5FVhzwrheapjhcBQbgeZPI9B4y76aGc6IEvO22LplxF5h ehYaExzWvHskNRi6nZNajFQwde0HB0ZmGL7dpvf9/F0doEoa1fxXC1xO4 0=;