Re: [Dime] Proposed Example Text for draft-docdt-dime-ovli-01

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Thu, 28 November 2013 08:22 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>, "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:22:34 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.5]
Subject: Re: [Dime] Proposed Example Text for draft-docdt-dime-ovli-01

I could discuss the need for the report type for a longtime...
But I can live with the following approach:

- Keep the report type AVP
- Keep the Report type as optional in the OC-OLR
- Clarify that the OC-OLR applies to the Origin-Host of the Answer when the report type is absent
- Multiple OLRs can be found in the answer only if the OLRs have different Report types e.g. response to an initial request (with only dest-Realm AVP) may contain overload status of the node and of the realm
- Remove "aggregated"

Is it OK for everyone?

Lionel