Re: [Dime] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Thu, 24 May 2018 19:29 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 14:29:22 -0500
Cc: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, yuvalif=40yahoo.com@dmarc.ietf.org, draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis@ietf.org, dime-chairs@ietf.org, dime@ietf.org, IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
References: <152699690275.31181.16673564293046142291.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <57F7AC78-C094-402D-8834-3AC049EED31E@nostrum.com> <380581659.4450262.1527064311638@mail.yahoo.com> <20180523135822.GA32807@kduck.kaduk.org> <1467920717.4840713.1527142671894@mail.yahoo.com> <CAKKJt-f+=M+VHReeE-0=787kkSNgGZp6nzX6i9+dbOEoF-yBCA@mail.gmail.com> <20180524131619.GH32807@kduck.kaduk.org> <D1953E63-04AF-48C0-854A-914F8E77E20E@nostrum.com> <20180524192400.GL32807@kduck.kaduk.org>