[Dime] Draft IETF#84 meeting minutes

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Sun, 12 August 2012 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id :to:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=ZhwdowLEmcRg5sgues2+Jg5D3XNko89Lt719PTl8W7I=; b=aCY8Iq5KMHjQu4toBiHopg0sBr9PORGfhQT3yTlCW5A6W/Z05trVjeKtVFWxShriJD CaSIOmnF9/q/g1BBduNneA1qdWKlwb98sKH8T2YmkiBthYZyf+Q9UDRXgSE8zxwt65cG BASRMTnn7qc85aXBeFuwOnh+SU7d22lINS22rgLdBbSlw4AxUIssxApzV0XBNpH5Amr4 oLcNxrtJUj6UqAnAbD/uIKbmKghW/yBHlf951nPy0IXmiBWV7XwU/LhiWix2Xz3euiOb R5mBW/XBmOeCvonJ45Yo/Sic76+gnyzq6UE2cF0GiK4UVQa+I9EqWDrbJ81SZu3qZG0X J/+Q==