Re: [Dime] Questions regarding RFC 6733

Ajinkya Joshi <ajoshi@definitionnetworks.com> Wed, 08 March 2017 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=definitionnetworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xj1u1bwXJq3nVyHix5uav/tYZykWy0tBC+X66ZsZXrY=; b=zsrwgaRZKrrUN8Hqnrvx6SSsjed3Xxwhod/TUTkEem13La8d68iAxSt/F7qCiMQthb 1M45h9bDWwBjE7nI12Q1iJyhWEpZmwQzcCUzoESHT3yCEocCOEBn8wDxUlWDNtXq5KsF iA+QTgZ1W5VlssMRyJp6ER5pckMSh/YF5a5JPO4H65QtFIHen63zF13VQ069zF+koGSd UKGV8AlMNYqkMIWvgdVJBgpnMAC0/aqbOJc6qYxfve7O55CJE0oCNIWS5r1HUmcYKmzN SmYdrLXp5hBjzl2zfhuYk/WlReVgao8y17XCwKDXRViEGUhF+msDD3FBuArUGfUveU8D kPmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xj1u1bwXJq3nVyHix5uav/tYZykWy0tBC+X66ZsZXrY=; b=KqknKLjmu+LBbWJNFCTPpt2+ys2+FKFtdUQPSW0S4sfM/JOo91TkpWyZJg9fOVJ6uN 24bLLFPpGpZwK4ELtEptNTuio+fGTVBnJhnrT1IZXe2NDJqtZDUvjZ2qHQZ6smABqtnQ IZyGPnixowqtKOQEcNAnmEHT5nxx//OZKj9GDji1mf3RIG5PNmuS71OoYgjo4IRdM7Ze 8QpvUAMkD0/QidxJ91BTV/Aj6b57sekjW+v9zdCRwG10x+8iW7hLU0Ovk/5kmEEAN8hS 8Z+kgXgueUsg7P55La92WNuU71yhJc1GPwtyQCjxZkbEjcjclSlrYok0RGjH6+LhJxMu O2dA==