Re: [Dime] [dime] #34: Semantics of OC-Report-Type AVP

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 12:35 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:35:03 -0600
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: dime@ietf.org
References: <066.b54c2f5aeb31c9b3f88c96008120290d@trac.tools.ietf.org> <32578_1392038726_52F8D345_32578_229_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E4974D3@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <E194C2E18676714DACA9C3A2516265D202663C4A@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <087A34937E64E74E848732CFF8354B9209772EF4@ESESSMB101.ericsson.se> <19874_1392116210_52FA01F2_19874_3990_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E499C4E@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <087A34937E64E74E848732CFF8354B9209773085@ESESSMB101.ericsson.se> <52FA3CC6.905020 5@usdonovans.com> <17910_1392132298_52FA40CA_17910_2863_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E49A28D@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <11546_1392132645_52FA4225_11546_3173_1_0aa80fb0-8382-459e-aebf-2ee5d5f70edc@PEXCVZYH02.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <E194C2E18676714DACA9C3A2516265D2026644D6@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <D2D4DD91-8F3D-4C24-9E3A-E2AE3918D468@gmail.com>