Re: [Dime] OLR applicable for any/all applications

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 15:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 09:43:06 -0600
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: dime@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Dime] OLR applicable for any/all applications

Personally I like Maria-Cruz's suggestion.  But I am also on the side of
including the application-id in the overload report in the first place.

On a related note, the agent overload extension will likely default to
being all applications.  We will need to decide if we allow for getting
more specific by allowing the agent to include a list of impacted
applications.

Steve