[Dime] Fwd: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-07

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 07 June 2011 17:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :subject:date:references:to:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=vNpDQYlDzdw48W5jNKiu5I35mZRWWOc8qhFZ+VV/Lt8=; b=XuMaLtK3IPpaEw0U1r4jU/qavDQUmGsxuD3W2YBZ3WJFMSEkZqPdPiclM1Twu1Yx1b bvblfjwvYh32NR2zYNFYjbZdBc8NxLlnlv0Be1l8dzWhQWEX5nUAVnJ4ALmE2KtptfkI 4vzqG0uOXxp+NPsLxoiWtc7WjCH9ruBCwLXRk=