Re: [Dime] [dime] #31: Sending OC-Ongoing-Throttling-Info AVP in request messages that survived a throttling

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Thu, 06 February 2014 09:20 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: "Nirav Salot (nsalot)" <nsalot@cisco.com>, "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, ext Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>, "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:19:56 +0000
References: <066.5325af1f957cc4cc9501e6dda0b50a85@trac.tools.ietf.org> <25535_1391528227_52F10923_25535_243_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E4771BD@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <A9CA33BB78081F478946E4F34BF9AAA014D62A2A@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B2153@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <52F24ACE.6080501@usdonovans.com> <A9CA33BB78081F478946E4F34BF9AAA014D6432A@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <52F25A38.2030408@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151B22FB@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <A9CA33BB78081F478946E4F34BF9AAA014D64E69@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.3]