Re: [Dime] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dime-load-06

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Thu, 12 January 2017 21:06 UTC

To: Misha Zaytsev <misha.zaytsev.rus@gmail.com>
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:06:28 -0600
Cc: "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dime] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dime-load-06

Misha,

This draft has completed working group last call, so to some degree the
comment period has passed.  That said, there are no hard and fast rules
and we can certainly make changes that improve the draft.  However, once
it gets into IESG review, which is the next step, it will be more
difficult to make significant changes.

On your comment below, I don't see the need for the change.  I am
willing, however, to qualify the word connection to say "Diameter
connection".

Regards,

Steve