Re: [Dime] Conclusion for Sequence Numbers - was Re: OVLI: comments to 4.3

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Thu, 12 December 2013 13:59 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:59:05 -0600
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
References: <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D90006681519DB1B@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <C66C8914-AA7A-47F5-8EA4-7B0ECEDA5368@gmail.com> <52A5E902.20605@usdonovans.com> <7475B713-1104-4791-96B1-CE97632A0D69@nostrum.com> <52A71632.7040806@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D90006681519E48F@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <52A86C6E.4030602@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D90006681519E888@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net>