Re: [Dime] Resolution on action to discuss the need for Realm-Routed-Reports

Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com> Wed, 26 March 2014 14:30 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:30:45 -0500
From: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>
To: lionel.morand@orange.com, Maria Cruz Bartolome <maria.cruz.bartolome@ericsson.com>, "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>, "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
References: <532C4D98.7040303@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151C98A7@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <532CA99F.4070409@usdonovans.com> <53303991.6060307@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151D1E15@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <53307B7C.4000200@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151D2197@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <5331895D.5050500@usdonovans.com> <5BCBA1FC2B7F0B4C9D935572D9000668151D2299@DEMUMBX014.nsn-intra.net> <087A34937E64E74E848732CFF8354B92097A0844@ESESSMB101.ericsson.se> <6076_1395761224_5331A048_6076_6681_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E51AC99@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>, <5331B195.9020402@usdonovans.com> <1369_1395815681_53327501_1369_7786_1_anlyh92po3ps3dth8oijm8v1.1395815673766@email.android.com> <5332C4C1.9010801@usdonovans.com> <16679_1395839760_5332D310_16679_7554_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E51D0A2@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>