Re: [Dime] Mail regarding draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis - failover (handling not delivered/non-acknowledged STR) and session information

Naveen Kottapalli <naveen.sarma@gmail.com> Fri, 18 January 2019 07:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=63uJt22TkbKhXAr/H2xqGL2c3nPk9AxJZzzjTaviSTI=; b=EzTnxQOZaYYBohYfv8PIwxWC5FF/gJ6sL+SdcNwCFl0v0tZpW/ZjeGhLEggJ8ByS7K Ov9zqcB2N0gCZagt4gBmMcviy0DlI+op6+vVUP8q1iDKDnYf0zq0IW4cugnN0E1yDSao o1cEHl/6F+Q120hwtLowDfbS63Uot6l6nagtT1DUn44akb1qdSDUwjKt0zasxG4Vv2Pr ZVnG6fU9z2O5G4afUiMFTes5cLBwn7/6x9DzOd0+YuMZPV7TUHQsJ5ljAnRctkC0uFvE JmSfyWU9bvvzryh+CJ2YBa5lFvL9yKrZ+n29PfQMGwlPqFz5l0/P5HZAVUZkRMz96fC0 36HA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=63uJt22TkbKhXAr/H2xqGL2c3nPk9AxJZzzjTaviSTI=; b=Mac0IddxK0Zqgg2qoYUnfTnV/btTKE6dZytCT48bbjJRg71wEozpo0zOVkxKU8phjl IdPmi5bhycjl6PrObMJMfezB3M6rJ34Gm5+1MD6uo/YiezdkihgawbRrD1p1k/cUufjc FauiRFe3Xb+5kMkl6NkJwyNIessRBJxuTdAuqasbLBB0F1hs1cyeAgpbJfr/7XkgG4I9 ozUObWnWw4wX8s8uCWL6jUaSD8RsDeAhB6Hx9hgH0expyKpOHvbvr0GRHZ0ewo4VrLj6 +/RxqIJAPd9ydMZT3r/FbzUWkalJd0TFY6kMf7cKmMI7Yyhnvt67r294gYT3eoMwHzLg 1fRA==