Re: [Dime] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-dime-drmp-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Wed, 11 May 2016 16:07 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Steve Donovan <srdonovan@usdonovans.com>, "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, Alexey Melnikov <aamelnikov@fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:07:15 +0000
References: <20160504111323.8242.20592.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <A8821F45-B9BA-4ACF-8EBF-01B64C100359@fastmail.fm> <B4F433FB-B2A2-4EDA-8ECF-5812BCB7517A@kuehlewind.net> <1462363396.2794286.597809745.0662E7A7@webmail.messagingengine.com> <033661D5-7963-4726-81C0-854E25C659D3@kuehlewind.net> <e6d1ab6472f14ec3b4b6b024563150ff@CSRRDU1EXM025.corp.csra.com> <F0C35A63-ADCA-4502-AC3B-C2DF5FA6EDFD@kuehlewind.net> <1462451530.3147432.598960497.7062C294@webmail.messagingengine.com> <4B86AEB1-415C-4AE3-82F7-368C38B19560@kuehlewind.net> <57324CE8.6040109@usdonovans.com> <74E6ECC0-283D-4A14-AF19-66E76EBAA743@kuehlewind.net> <B348BA8A-5A92-4E44-8ECA-76E4F3E03426@fastmail.fm> <6EF5DC36-1BEF-47EE-BB3B-83BE5E115AE3@kuehlewind.net> <573331DF.2090504@usdonovans.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]