Re: [Dime] AD review draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 14 May 2014 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7580; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1400085578; x=1401295178; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tgEWs83uCDF1Gbw586vuVCY4aVx64stp7YSHSkJe6iE=; b=SKaTZZfm4QXlcl1pFA6o1fwb6JuAH4Q4HrnZl5KJ12LauC+0oWhsR6VD OXEW0fW523F0/i8qVUhBJDwaMxlKluflRIjSZ6AKinKcAsVAnOXFMHshp 4h8EAt1dEzY0rWBQvSXBEUJ3hag1d9v5J8L4quCLsu1yUvBWaoCvYUTZQ 0=;