Re: [Dime] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-08: (with COMMENT)

Yuval Lifshitz <yuvalif@yahoo.com> Thu, 24 May 2018 05:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1527140186; bh=3+4nELbWUi8NC3HYmXLPkpu+OFc9kg4Lr1DmvuGrjAI=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=kRwbPQT1PvKnUCBGJWoeoBA2ieJ9DZlSsKK843OdjKfrXTQM1AOgXuU0GKdigdmmddXLM98b2v+471ImZjtrA5afMHc2vDQbXe1fCn5Zs8LPCFU7/BoX1VIGkRGwdfa6D1se/VWTzzCNre/Hcg+pAogVmZ+6Qg5lHzJtPD9iBQ6tF26BH5ADOkA616DyhBRueK7BjV0kHEcMa9uJAscTUl74qd3A+i70C1ggH21FdzEQJ/vSGzigrnicZD+op/Z1+NaOcOj0MBj6DgofL2hToBykTvBWdCNRpFdmMc0Xmv/colZRGNBXmnFsXbUvvqAamVeHIMJEUEQ39ecUKaKFWw==
X-YMail-OSG: 5Dx.X2QVM1lK3t7bplcTZJZcTjh3mkR2QmRkYHZj1YVRM4ztAPQxbWXXExgDXOU dGTOii_dFQSp7.t5eSPEwYP1.mkOLxdRIG0bh8MOiw4mOE5HCrg1g43FnJl42FzpyiX3mXWEa02s p5tJuL_ITbQQecUt3Wt1k3Mj3L4MibkwAutke0FSCzbEs2i8BOoJjLmj7MwxSPD0wqh3VRCOhIZQ .fWGgoxDFLGP6Fhlj6eMyc7PsfjGjOKCBuFQBgLmlMhoPTffQgkrT.2V5B2a1FFNU..st3Zwd.kC G66ppnJ2UCTowBUAzk907fbLvGHDrJ3ZQGqAQYWLwiAUBYooQGtb0FKjmU2xIBqJ.cG9jpK.e1Q_ 5ahk607k6aLrmebg4Fkwx9N.K_F5jZyyqaV9wAlhUNC1TctcCTxNeuinW9afxMKq6kAi6m2EFcjv lBPXvzVboBJBJbYHw2ISktGGJwH4OyoZ6eI6To26QgRWfykuwfmAfIA.CSYke9RCQnZlDUm4cxFL ao3ZpCYmfLiI33.nv0560eme7j_0qu706zwvnXHJK9LJ6BFtEbdLzFyL6cCgqX.mfMwUi1RayHY8 _oH.aL2mltPA20aEpHku684dnZV5pd_iRJfKsH3jPNEo9aO2RcfnIsXG.5ceXSpW_lCo5Ws4MMWr o5w--