Re: [Dime] open issues #1 in DOIC

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Fri, 29 November 2013 08:39 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, "dime@ietf.org list" <dime@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:38:59 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.5]
Subject: Re: [Dime] open issues #1 in DOIC

Hi,

For me, "pseudo-session" refers to session-based oriented applications that do not rely on the session-id for message correlations but on something else e.g. user-name. So it is implied that the same server is contacted by the client managing the session. In the Cx example, the same origin-host will be used in the client-initiated requests after the initial exchange and the server discovery phase.

Regards,

Lionel