Re: [Dime] endpoint determination

"Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com> Wed, 04 December 2013 12:29 UTC

From: "Wiehe, Ulrich (NSN - DE/Munich)" <ulrich.wiehe@nsn.com>
To: ext Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:28:59 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.159.42.117]
Cc: "dime@ietf.org" <dime@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dime] endpoint determination

Jouni,

local configuration is exactly wht REQ6 aims to avoid.

With regard to figure 4 in clause 5.1: why would the agent base its decision (to take over the role of the reacting node on behalf of the non supporting client) on local configuration data rather than on absence of the Feature-Vector AVP?

Ulrich