Re: [Dime] last review of RFC3588bis before the proto write-up -please comment

Sebastien Decugis <sdecugis@nict.go.jp> Fri, 30 July 2010 03:37 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:37:42 +0900
From: Sebastien Decugis <sdecugis@nict.go.jp>
To: dime@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Dime] last review of RFC3588bis before the proto write-up -please comment

 I also agree with these statements.

Beside, it is possible in many cases for a peer to decide whether the
remote peer is RFC3588 or rfc3588bis as a side effect of the new
security mechanism (indicated by the Inband-Security-Id AVP in the
CER/CEA exchange), in case an implementation really needs to know it.

Best regards,
Sebastien.

>>> Mark