Re: [Dime] unexpected consequence of deprecating E2E security in RFC 3588 bis

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Sat, 29 September 2012 10:39 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 10:39:03 +0000
References: <5062DD0C.2080300@gmail.com> <27169_1348684002_506348E2_27169_14408_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E074A1A@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5063CEC3.9080305@gmail.com> <1836CE1BA4F81F46921CA0334F7E4274583123AEA0@HE113456.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <5064329D.40203@gmail.com> <20096_1348913297_5066C891_20096_2169_1_6B7134B31289DC4FAF731D844122B36E0758C4@PEXCVZYM13.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5066CB47.1070807@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.4]