Re: [Dime] FW: SECDIR review of draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-07

"Frank Brockners (fbrockne)" <fbrockne@cisco.com> Thu, 30 June 2011 10:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fbrockne@cisco.com; l=5290; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309428561; x=1310638161; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to; bh=TKhxfO4C7jxVNjJZ/FvzhrFddiXkGlsybvnbrNFLZnE=; b=mBCO8V9RGVT7QOn3DeNh6ZqP6ZMVXX2QnGu9Z4qfPlr7wV626MUF/IV4 7qeoVguQSTeWsGWTt49BLTLqum2vOYhrMu57G+FS2Z+8v+XtQ4itwKAHH McAgUCRsWQ38BgQ/ZkqYJXBDf3JdpPu26NhtqKsOS4v3OAh3BsNr6Byd0 Q=;