Re: [Dime] unexpected consequence of deprecating E2E security in RFC 3588 bis

Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com> Thu, 27 September 2012 03:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PA4NSvztjpbxUHzdeDPbcjlpBEyeXqrb7B4myurke9E=; b=d4OF+oGgmBSPETgrJAyB5ixboTsKULprjhc/gntQRuSWqxnceL385JuN8H5ewMl8Si 8XPQH3lSs2X/wxDrn83Jcf3UKRDrSSgUQggJ6/f5oEdRywUOO2hlg6FJjDGULwFE/8XW oM+VFcYTnBlND6s3AHnhHQUvlu7WUlldvDY24yI12/lA5LEuLEMQ/ZHf38gp1vAgKxlj XwKaDcDMw2RBt3jtJtGHrRvpXnw9ff2naHlytIkg66aoXstcGe+wzrZAIWUM5j6GaQST pqpsauXkg4bAW7KR5WhKBdsaHiULEHzKzdjGcrMfm0PUQMeWCKoguDhJIEgMRWA3alcW jgOQ==