Re: [Din] draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-04 (page 16) transitioning from prepare to commit.

Piers Powlesland <pierspowlesland@gmail.com> Thu, 25 October 2018 13:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=FkA3GpWL1Zxv4JJavWcUjQXw2FTocGT7kLd4J6NV31c=; b=W5mD0bNowwQQerf3K3lRzNn2qRXtmWONN3PME+Jgpfq1Dq+/3VyNWGxlx8w7i+pAFz H+z+3hYkHPonm7UJlRW/MpS8wViYV6EVUGYn1U9jO+NU8QaqgZUYpurOFSF/igRg9IUF n+xmjG/J+xknvRoXG30S1ecTwCzLKjUjoiEL/VQvrvomvfWA8azzeEIdW5mawSrZfoiK 6ldsetcG22B8kPffzfbtINm5FUc7XAreO8jWL/VvJbfQh/CrHab04ImGo7Pl2HVePm12 QNSxLTeG/EvSRj1FsF2lRvfSdljOleIw4ACBDRc3dw1prgnIWenhPbz7015neICpWnGP NWOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=FkA3GpWL1Zxv4JJavWcUjQXw2FTocGT7kLd4J6NV31c=; b=sd45JcnPLAAZb83emDvH97VGKfpn9Y74XQxMd2EVaILlGKwH86werqZx65XPJjfder ZDeHM3T0ooC+D0MWwmcBRvguxvVkHPtnx1gwnmojWNQdsHhFsEtYSbt3qHWyqvLaJsmg 88gt37QxIevMsqw6CH02c+yzGVX7SPP+2ETXka0R+J4ouMr1Rr0pZwrSoYzDJJkOdWLZ lYj7hJorsX1T/yk6sCTYc7vYjbzaxrr7P7Z0RelOGcEjehm6J4L1skkxEsm3p4vlxcXg 7c+GF58ByKrbdHsn/1wZeaOmqpiNUyboQ9GbjdeBUfmKmHif9BGPpeseY3bi66rLLv0d iMdQ==