Re: [Din] Draft / Specification of the GNU Name System

"Schanzenbach, Martin" <schanzen@gnunet.org> Sun, 24 January 2021 09:49 UTC

From: "Schanzenbach, Martin" <schanzen@gnunet.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 10:49:15 +0100
Cc: din@irtf.org
To: Dirk Kutscher <ietf@dkutscher.net>
Subject: Re: [Din] Draft / Specification of the GNU Name System

Hi Dirk,

just wanting to touch base if there will be a DINRG meeting at the next IETF?
We have continued working on the draft and there have further been efforts to more cleanly specify the set reconciliation for zone revocation in a general fashion here [1].

Of course we are still available and interested in presenting/discussing the GNS draft at DINRG.

Best
Martin

[1] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-summermatter-set-union-00.txt