Re: [Din] Draft / Specification of the GNU Name System

Martin Schanzenbach <schanzen@gnunet.org> Sun, 08 November 2020 20:44 UTC

From: Martin Schanzenbach <schanzen@gnunet.org>
To: din@irtf.org
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 05:44:00 +0900
Subject: Re: [Din] Draft / Specification of the GNU Name System

Hi,

we wanted to check back with you if it makes sense to coordinate next
week at IETF 109. It seems as if dinrg is not (yet) listed on the
agenda?

According to the minutes of IETF 108, the next steps would involve
coordination/deconflicting with DINRG:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-108-secdispatch#

Best Regards
Martin