Re: [Din] Side meeting on financial technology

Jon Crowcroft <jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk> Thu, 11 July 2019 17:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hmESxij7IVnGo0mFcO48Qh26ckmGkbtgowiQvmrCqn4=; b=e0bQK0sIzplQytH6v/JRANSY+YsbFXf4xUQlFEv3VHvW51nBq10VLWqMkRLp73V5Kh KFaclG+iEYG31EszgVqESUOsxtlnmvJrbqhl8S+pfeH4zSYSx0XPJqCElMKhzSHCURZ+ 3Qc5LIGZqSeWQaxtThy2X3hiNBLx7BPQlkVXuk7RoAA2smJtHFF8kae4P8uGidqvrHTl zuIa26iG++IGjtKhNRfrWwZPXkdSYRHoEXDqPs03Sc7NqhKmCtX6SzCbwrOYoD5yB5bm WuYMw0vLeCbSuRQEhEvrQLtTRyjF0TdpFGIbdWY0oIyrQEfdn8nU4La2BjXtUOE0CETp hvHg==