Re: [Din] [T2TRG] [T2TRG/Din] Discussion New draft for draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00.txt

William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Thu, 12 July 2018 12:31 UTC

X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedtiedrgeekgdehgecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemuceutffkvffkuffjvffgnffgvefqofdpqfgfvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucgotffhvedqqdeurggukfhmphhorhhtrghntggvucdlvddtmdenucfjughrpeffhfhrvffkjghfufggtgfgkgfrsehtjegttddttdejnecuhfhrohhmpeghihhllhhirghmpgflpgfiucfqvhgvrhhinhhgthhonhcuoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqeenucfkphepuddtrdduuddtrdduvddruddpkedurdduheelrddvhedvrdehieenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepfigvsghmrghilhdvvddrsghtrdgvgihtrdgtphgtlhhouhgurdgtohdruhhkpdhinhgvthepuddtrdduuddtrdduvddruddpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpeeofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoeguihhnsehirhhtfhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehjhhhonhhgsegvthhrihdrrhgvrdhkrheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehjohhoshgrnhhgrdihohhunhesghhmrghilhdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehtvdhtrhhgsehirhhtfhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoeihghhhohhnghesvghtrhhirdhrvgdrkhhrqeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedt
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1531398664; bh=+YQRJcbjZuv7oL/gSvTukY2gKArQEPqHmdFZYacE1y8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version; b=d/NQ4j5BVR5aHmw/LPUZ9auucYwmRhQZXZoIzZ0Rm5c5+NDdQUTbGHrCID4EhIu4MnsV3eRYcq9xQC3O7oTblMJTKggxom250mgJ0PfJsUyGw1+xZPlBywlztcfQw4lvvILbWEHI0aVuahcMvCZztz1QU3KTSohWtxUpw/FATcc=