Re: [Din] kick-start the discussion on DINRG charter revision

Lixia Zhang <lixia@cs.ucla.edu> Wed, 22 March 2023 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.ucla.edu; s=9D0B346E-2AEB-11ED-9476-E14B719DCE6C; t=1679509543; bh=7oCSIXo4AF3pEpiK2U4GWfOYS0J5R2NCZFPZrN/Mjfw=; h=From:Message-Id:Mime-Version:Date:To; b=LZC34vvoG3J6yAHAMa+YTVr2DtfULAn8tEoRGoi4jM2VeyseVWJ5pYuKP/BJ4NIWM xn6RqFzhHi66ClMP7n4+EiF4WxHPAzy42HapTdLVFfZkceHWYTGmiKc8IytCXvJjUR q+dO9cALb7IBq7CqXcvbiJcGqDbkzJZIuofobDWhV5IdUApb76oyrwTKiu57WGrrnm HNUU3uIk4P33aWPY9YcUhkcP0ISyIGSViY7llnO06ialrCa+6f8EzZ54AiPLoWVcbf rdWEBM/Vu3raTD00DBNeik7G6GNY6fmHzIT8L4BPbxE39DYfIyYaWVvpErbrE7ysMy aKiX7Q2lkxZDA==