Re: [Din] kick-start the discussion on DINRG charter revision

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Wed, 22 March 2023 10:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; t=1679482692; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=y9sAF/rlG7sbbc1S1gr+5SSCZ8q4d+qlZex2v3xBWaI=; b=eXqb1VBxeiFufoKmcDdUkz0AdaVYoE7oO4sxP88gBnOkE6/DdqVJ1Ny5jW6VVIx98J RFgLXvnYsjKdr0A4KVAWwIhmYZ0mgAq8x77906JliKTFbZUT18twxhgSUuiBZ+BP3apG vNQ6ITRjj684rjHViDrnop+qXAB0cy1ap9plc=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1679482692; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=y9sAF/rlG7sbbc1S1gr+5SSCZ8q4d+qlZex2v3xBWaI=; b=mw9QZrR2BVEfr4q5ajxcVGM5ReIQKA4qfjVjJJOOr1krEx47wWzC8J2WvIHNimEbP6 dpoyqkeRvFkX0S/VIg8SFPxfmoC93YS4u/saaz8REijk4JYdS0C1yiVgY1i2MY+sZdDF /X97AmjuBeYnkdK3JGB+qAxqrW5OXHF2naabHAWSIA6eVYBTTRwf+VyBRH7hCoLb192f XUbf5jPVLYmCaFOWzfzFajr2ooqbW8OSYvRwBfNHqKTZmC9D6aZWIDkii21cDnnxq4NN KfxpdgGEKTW2OAXOznqqe6i9fKpbzXMPeKePf6jKCckvbLacej8YEQcFUz7FjaLd8vur v/sA==