Re: [Din] get discussion going on a new internet draft: On the Effects of Internet Consolidation

Jens Finkhaeuser <jens@interpeer.io> Thu, 23 March 2023 09:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 09:21:27 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=interpeer.io; s=protonmail; t=1679563298; x=1679822498; bh=KF8Qfo9Anls9DiG0JqPq6/3Q5ZS9oFvQKdP/gihedt8=; h=Date:To:From:Cc:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References: Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date:Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID: Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=yQvtlgA/hfNNRp0AC58GQht10IFgdb3Qf7Xvz+o3Oty+gLSxb9IYEyXRJf4JPDlle MQ+izJn/j7LytJi0MvM+Ftr4EzAgw8ABx4xv3E//AmoZzuOSzt2mQ3fTGYLAuoynbS IUhtoeJIy87faTx1U+vtl2FqrQahx/a8yTOcn/hM=