Re: [Din] [T2TRG] [T2TRG/Din] Discussion New draft for draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00.txt

William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Wed, 11 July 2018 15:20 UTC

X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedtiedrgeeigdekkecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemuceutffkvffkuffjvffgnffgvefqofdpqfgfvfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucgotffhvedqqdeurggukfhmphhorhhtrghntggvucdlvddtmdenucfjughrpeffhfhrvffkjghfufggtgfgkgfrsehtjegttddttdejnecuhfhrohhmpeghihhllhhirghmpgflpgfiucfqvhgvrhhinhhgthhonhcuoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqeenucfkphepuddtrdduuddtrddufedruddpkeeirddujeekrddtrdeiudenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepfigvsghmrghilhdtkedrsghtrdgvgihtrdgtphgtlhhouhgurdgtohdruhhkpdhinhgvthepuddtrdduuddtrddufedruddpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpeeofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoeguihhnsehirhhtfhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehjhhhonhhgsegvthhrihdrrhgvrdhkrheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehjohhoshgrnhhgrdihohhunhesghhmrghilhdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehtvdhtrhhgsehirhhtfhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehthhhorhhsthgvnhgulhhugiepgedtghhoohhglhgvrdgtohhmsegumhgrrhgtrdhivghtfhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhn thgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeohihghhhonhhgsegvthhrihdrrhgvrdhkrheqnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1531322435; bh=XkYyoFEiCRiO28NSVvaE0HtcnKn9/UT1SbcQxigPY5M=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version; b=EszBJ+xrjLunduROvxYdqG1bbz/0aLjvzYxZfzuVl8aPRM6Pr24EVPAdqMzhWkyP+OHGlJqPnO1IeVu3q23J42Wbchh2mpOBAJYKcSKyZ5BlzYmh0e9XMj90lmtEMhN5idUozUjdBuP6TFDOFen0Z9fN9YGuDXKTQLIXFYqJoR0=